I am Blonde and 5'6". I am also very friendly and I am always open to trying new things.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Hi there!
My name is Christyna O’Brien; I am 18 years of age and a new student at the Art Institute of Sacramento, CA. Although I am 18 years old, and the oldest girl out of my siblings, I just happen to be the youngest out of all my friends. I am really fond of bonding with friends and family. One of my hobbies on a day-to-day basis is getting to know new people and always being very open-minded to anything. All my life I have had a passion for sports and any other outside activity. I graduated from Pleasant Grove High School in May of 2010. Right after graduation, I decided to jump straight into a 4 year college and continue my education until I receive a Bachelors Degree. Originally I planned to join the Art Institute to major in their most popular study, culinary, but right before I started to attend I changed my mind and decided to major in their smallest program, Interior Design. I am happy with my life at the moment as it’s beginning to form. I have a non-stop busy schedule, being that I spend all of my time at my job, at school, at home doing house work or homework, or spending what little free time I have left with my boyfriend. It is hard to fit in hours for my first job as a hostess a Mexican Restaurant as a hostess in Carmichael, while trying to concentrate on my school work and attending school in West El Camino and attempting to squeeze in time for my boyfriend and others when they live in the Elk Grove area, but I manage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment